- 8 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak corn in cold water for 1 to 3 hours.
- Stir together macadamia nut oil and melted butter in a bowl. Season with garlic, rosemary, sage, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper; stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Drain corn and pat dry. Spread butter mixture evenly over each ear of corn, and place each piece on a square of aluminum foil. Tightly wrap each ear and puncture to allow excess steam to escape while grilling.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Grill the corn cobs until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes, turning frequently. Remove from the grill and check for doneness; if the corn is not done, continue cooking an additional 5 minutes.