Yields: 6 first-course servings.
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 8 min.
Cook Time: 2 min.
- 1/2 (12-ounce) baguette, cut horizontally in half
- 2 tablespoon(s) refrigerated pesto
- 1/2 cup(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) drained chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium.
- Meanwhile, brush cut sides of baguette with pesto. In small bowl, combine ricotta and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place baguette on grill, cut sides down, and cook about 2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to cutting board.
- Spread ricotta mixture on grilled sides of baguette; top with sun-dried tomatoes. Cut each crosswise into 6 pieces.
- Calories 140
- Total Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 345mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars —
- Protein 6g
- Calcium –