PREP: 20 mins.
COOK: 20 mins.
READY IN: 1 hr 40 mins.
- 2 lbs red potato (quartered)
- 12 cup water
- 12 cup light mayonnaise
- 14 cup dry white wine
- 2 tsps dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 30 water (wooden skewers soaked, minutes)
- Place potatoes and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cook potatoes in microwave on high until just tender, about 15 minutes, stirring half-way through. Drain potatoes and allow to steam for a few minutes to dry.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wine, rosemary, and garlic powder. Mix in drained potatoes and toss to coat. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove potatoes from marinade, and skewer. Grill, covered, for 6 to 8 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade, turning half-way through. Remove potatoes from skewers and serve hot.