Ingredients of Roasted potatoes with grilled peppers and onions:
- 1 bag of blue potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1/3 cupolive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
Directions for Roasted potatoes with grilled peppers and onions:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Halve or quarter the potatoes and toss with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and place on a large sheet pan. Roast for 40 minutes, until browned, turning once with a spatula.
- While the potatoes are roasting brush olive oil on the peppers and onions and place on a hot grill for about until slightly charred.
- Arrange the vegetables on a bed of fresh field greens and serve.