PREP TIME : 35 Min.
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hr 35 Min.
- 2/3 cup Yoplait® Fat Free plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 6 strips, then cut into thirds (18 pieces)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 package (8 oz) fresh whole mushrooms
- 9 large cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- In small bowl, mix dip ingredients. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. On 5 (12-inch) metal skewers, thread vegetables so that one kind of vegetable is on the same skewer (use 2 skewers for mushrooms); leave space between each piece. Brush vegetables with oil.
- Place skewers of bell pepper and zucchini on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 2 minutes. Add skewers of mushrooms and tomatoes. Cover grill; cook 4 to 5 minutes, carefully turning skewers every 2 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables from skewers to serving plate. Serve with dip.
- No metal skewers? Grill the vegetable pieces in a grill basket (grill “wok”). Place the bell pepper and zucchini in the basket first and grill as directed, then add the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Choose red bell pepper for beautiful color and a sweeter flavor than green bell pepper.
1 Serving (1 Serving (9 vegetable pieces and 2 tablespoons dip)) Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 180mg; Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 1g,Sugars 4g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:0 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;1 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:1/2; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.