PREP TIME: 10 Min.
TOTAL TIME: 30 Min.
- 12 small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 whole mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar (8 ounces) mild salsa-flavor process cheese sauce or spread
- Heat coals or gas grill. Place potatoes and water in 2-quart microwavable casserole. Cover and microwave on High 3 to 6 minutes or until partially cooked; drain.
- Thread potatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes alternately on each of six 15-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each piece. Brush vegetables with oil.
- Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat about 15 minutes, brushing once with oil, until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- While kabobs are grilling, heat cheese sauce as directed on jar. Serve with kabobs.
- Using square metal skewers (instead of round) helps keep the food from spinning when you turn the skewers.
- Jumbo pitted ripe olives would be fun to use with the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 225 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g,), Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1 Starch;2 Vegetable;2 Fat;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.