PREP: 5 mins
COOK: 5 mins
READY IN: 10 mins
Ingredients of Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
Original recipe makes 4 servings
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans water
- 8 teaspoons butter
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® White Sandwich Bread
- 8 slices Kraft Singles (American pasteurized prepared cheese product)
Directions for Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich:
- Heat the soup and water in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Spread the butter on the bread slices.
- Place 4 bread slices, butter-side down, into a 12-inch skillet. Top with the cheese slices and remaining bread slices, butter-side up. Cook over medium heat until the sandwiches are lightly browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.