Prep time: 5-10 minutes.
Total cooking time: 15 minutes.
Ingredients of Stuffed Red Peppers:
- 2 grilled red bell peppers
- 1 grilled medium white onion
- half head of grilled garlic
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese
Directions Stuffed Red Peppers:
- On a cutting board, divide pepper into two sections, creating 4 large strips of roasted pepper. Cut the grilled onion into small segments. Scoop the garlic from head.
- Combine the onion, garlic and goat cheese on the fleshy side of the pepper. Roll into large veggies spliffs of gooey goodness.
- Place directly on the grill away from direct heat for several minutes, or until the cheese drips.