PREP TIME: 15 Min.
TOTAL TIME: 35 Min.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 1 large potato, cut lengthwise into fourths
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 large bell peppers, cut lengthwise into fourths and seeded
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Bibb lettuce, if desired
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix butter and lemon pepper. Brush on potato, zucchini, squash, bell peppers and onion.
- Cover and grill vegetables 4 inches from medium heat 10 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until tender.
- Line platter with lettuce. As vegetables become done, remove from grill to platter. Sprinkle with dressing. Serve warm.
- Here’s a healthy twist! For no fat and only 105 calories per serving, omit the butter. Spray vegetables with butter-flavored cooking spray, then sprinkle with lemon pepper. Use fat-free Italian dressing.
- Any Italian-style dressing or vinaigrette works well with this recipe, so choose your favorite.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 265 (Calories from Fat 160 ), Total Fat 18 g (Saturated Fat 3 g,), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 790 mg; Total Carbohydrate 28 g (Dietary Fiber 5 g, Protein 4 g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1 Starch;2 Vegetable;3 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.