Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients of Simple Mexican Grilled Corn:
- 1 pound butter
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 6 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
Directions for Simple Mexican Grilled Corn:
- Combine the butter, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor and mix until well blended.
- Spread half of the compound butter mixture on the corn and grill over high heat, rotating until lightly charred on all sides.
- Spread remaining compound butter on corn just before serving.
- Sprinkle queso fresco on top if desired.