COOK: 10 mins
READY IN : 15 mins
Original recipe makes 12 servings
Ingredients of Simple Grilled Pineapple:
- 1 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch rings
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt to taste
Directions for Simple Grilled Pineapple:
- Place pineapple in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
You can cut the pineapple slices into wedges for easier handling, then just thread onto skewers before grilling!