PREP: 15 mins.
COOK: 1 hr.
READY IN: 1 hr 15 mins.
Ingredients of Salty Grilled Potatoes:
Original recipe makes 4 servings.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning (optional)
Directions for Salty Grilled Potatoes:
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-low heat.
- Prepare four foil squares large enough to fold over one potato each. Spread butter onto foil in a large enough area that the potato will be completely covered when rolled up. Sprinkle salt, garlic, pepper, and Italian seasoning evenly over foil. Roll each potato in the foil; puncture the package (including the potato) with a fork or knife a few times.
- Grill for 1 hour, or until soft, turning the potatoes often. Serve with your favorite toppings.