Makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cook Time: 15 minutes.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Grilled Vegetables:
- 8 cups assorted cut-up vegetables, such as zucchini, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Directions for Roasted Garlic Grilled Vegetables:
- Toss vegetables with oil and Seasoning in large bowl.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
- Calories: 68
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 235 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g