Grill: 25 min.
Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients of Potatoes Plus:
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dill weed and parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
Directions for Potatoes Plus:
- Combine vegetables and seasonings; divide among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes on each side. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 206 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein