Ingredients of Pickles and Brie Grilled Cheese:
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 8 sliced bread and butter pickles
- 1/3 cup pickled red onions
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- butter for grilling
Directions for Pickles and Brie Grilled Cheese:
- Spread two slices of bread with whole grain mustard.
- One the two other slices of bread, spread the Brie (rind and all). Top with sliced pickles and pickles red onions. Sandwich the mustardy slice of bread atop the pickled sliced of bread.
- Place 1 scant tablespoon of butter in a nonstick skillet. Turn the heat to medium and melt butter. Add sandwiches to the pan and cook until both sides are golden brown, flipping once.
- Remove from the pan and allow to cool on a clean cutting board for 2 minutes. Slice in half and serve immediately.