Servings # 4.
Number of ingredients: 8.
Prep time: 20 Min.
Total time: 20 Min.
Ingredients of Mushroom-Swiss Veggie Burgers:
- 4 frozen vegetable burgers
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 slices (about 1 oz each) reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 whole-grain hamburger buns
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Ketchup and mustard, if desired
Directions for Mushroom-Swiss Veggie Burgers:
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Place vegetable burger on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 6 to 9 minutes, turning once, until thoroughly heated.
- Divide mushrooms evenly onto patties; top with cheese. Cover grill; cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each bun. Serve patties in buns with tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup and mustard.
- If you haven’t had veggie burgers for a while, you’re in for a treat! They come in many flavors, from Cajun-spiced to classic grilled. Choose your favorite version.
- Team these burgers with classic picnic fare: Carrot and celery sticks, fresh-cut melon and lemonade.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 930mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 8g), Protein 25g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;1/2 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;3 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:2; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.