Serves 4 to 6.
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, cut into long, thin strips
- 10 baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 Asian eggplants, stemmed, quartered
- 1 leek, rinsed well, quartered lengthwise
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large onion, peeled, cut into eighths
- 2 yellow summer squash, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Combine all the vegetables in a large baking dish. Combine the marinade ingredients in a blender, and process until smooth. Pour over the vegetables, tossing well to combine.
- Arrange the vegetables on the rack (you may need to do this in batches, starting with the potatoes and sweet potato first). Stir often to prevent scorching and cook until the vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, toss the vegetables with the Gorgonzola cheese, and arrange the vegetables on a platter, drizzling any remaining marinade over top. Serve at room temperature.