Preparation and cooking times:
Prep 10 mins.
Cook 20 mins.
- 1 small courgette , sliced on the diagonal
- 1 small aubergine , sliced on the diagonal
- 1 small sweet potato , sliced thinly
- rapeseed oil
- 150g firm tofu , sliced and patted dry
- 2 tbsp sweet white miso paste
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 200g cooked rice
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- nori , snipped (optional)
- Toss the vegetables with 2 tsp oil and griddle in batches, turning until tender and nicely striped. Lay out on a flat baking sheet.
- Rub the tofu with 1 tsp oil and griddle for 2 minutes on each side, then add to the baking sheet.
- Heat the grill. Mix the miso paste with the tamari, sugar and vinegar. Brush over the vegetables and tofu and pop under the grill for 1-2 minutes, until golden. Arrange on a plate and serve with a bowl of rice topped with sesame seeds and nori, if you like.
Nutrition per serving:
- 376 kcalories, protein 12.8g, carbohydrate 57g, fat 12.3 g, saturated fat 1.2g, fibre 5.1g, salt 1.95 g