Prep Time: 15 minutes.
Cook Time: 10 minutes.
Ingredients of Italian Herb Grilled Vegetables:
- 4 cups large vegetable pieces, such as red or green bell peppers, mushrooms, yellow squash and zucchini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1/4 teaspoon Sicilian Sea Salt
Directions for Italian Herb Grilled Vegetables:
- Place vegetables in large bowl. Mix oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, pepper and sea salt in small bowl. Pour over vegetables; toss well to coat.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
For 1 serving
- Calories: 118
- Sodium: 132mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g