Servings # 6.
Number of ingredients: 6
Prep time: 35 Min.
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 cups frozen potato wedges with skins (from 24-oz. pkg.)
- 2 cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (4 oz.) halved fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup purchased Italian salad dressing
- Heat grill. In large bowl, combine all vegetables and 2 tablespoons of the salad dressing; toss to coat. Place in grill basket.
- When ready to grill, place grill basket on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 15 minutes or until crisp-tender, shaking grill basket several times to turn and mix vegetables.
- To serve, pour cooked vegetables into serving bowl. Add remaining salad dressing; toss to coat.
1 Serving (2/3 Cup) Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g,), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 120mg; Total Carbohydrate 14g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 4g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1/2 Starch;1 Vegetable;1 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.