Yield: Serves 4
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini and Squash:
- 2 zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 2 yellow squash (about 1 pound)
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeds and ribs removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions for Grilled Zucchini and Squash:
- Heat grill to medium. Slice zucchini and squash 1/2 inch thick diagonally. Quarter bell peppers.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables until tender, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Return vegetables to bowl; toss with basil.