Servings # 4.
Number of ingredients: 10.
Prep time: 10 Min.
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetables and Ravioli:
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 medium red, yellow or green bell peppers, cut lengthwise in half and seeded
- 1 small red onion, cut into fourths
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions for Grilled Vegetables and Ravioli:
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix 2 tablespoons of the oil, the garlic pepper and salt. Brush on cut sides of vegetables.
- Cover and grill zucchini, bell peppers and onion, cut sides down, 10 to 12 minutes, brushing occasionally with oil mixture, until crisp- tender.
- While vegetables are grilling, cook and drain ravioli as directed on package. Return to saucepan.
- Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Cut bell peppers into slices. Separate onion into pieces. Toss ravioli, vegetables, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, the basil and thyme; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
You can use a variety of vegetables, depending on your preference. Make sure the total amount of grilled vegetables equals about 4 cups. If you prefer to try a different pasta, go ahead and experiment. We recommend cheese- or meat-filled tortellini or fettuccine.
Fresh doesn’t get much better than this! Full of garden goodies, this pasta is perfect served with a light salad, warm breadsticks and an icy sorbet for dessert.
1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 295(Calories from Fat 180),Total Fat 20g(Saturated Fat 6g,),Cholesterol 70mg;Sodium 940mg;Total Carbohydrate 18g(Dietary Fiber 3g,Protein 11g;Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 Starch;3 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:1;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.