Total Time: 20 mins.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 10 mins.
- 1/2 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, diced
- 6 flour tortillas (8-10-inch)
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Mix the vegetables together, put 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla, top with 1/4 cup of the cheese. Fold the tortilla into thirds.
- Heat the butter in a 10″ skillet. Place the rolls into the pan, three at a time, and cook for 3 minutes, turn over, cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, whatever floats your boat!