Servings # 4.
Number of ingredients: 10.
Prep time: 10 Min.
Total time: 45 Min.
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 small (new) red potatoes (about 1/2 lb.), each cut in half
- 2 carrots, cut diagonally into 1 to 1 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill. In large bowl, combine corn, potatoes, carrots, zucchini and onion. In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour butter mixture over vegetables; toss to coat. Cut four 18×12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- When ready to grill, place packets, seam side up, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 25 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- To serve, open packets carefully to allow steam to escape.
1 Serving (1/4 of Recipe) Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g,), Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 460mg; Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 7g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:2 Starch;2 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.