If you’re craving a grilled meal, pull out your veggies and get them over the flame. This grilled vegetable salad is the perfect vegan dinner recipe when you want something healthy, flavorful, and filling.
Ingredients of Grilled Simple Vegetable Salad:
- 1 eggplant, ends trimmed, sliced into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, quartered lengthwise
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, cut into slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions for Grilled Simple Vegetable Salad:
- Preheat grill to medium heat and oil the grill grate.
- Lay vegetables on a baking sheet and brush generously with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Grill vegetables turning a few times until they are tender and have grill marks.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving platter and drizzle with remaining olive oil and vinegar.
- Scatter with olives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.