Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Ingredients of Grilled Potatoes:
- 6 medium baking potatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons butter
Directions for Grilled Potatoes:
- On half of a 24-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, arrange the potato slices in overlapping rows.
- Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over the potatoes.
- Dot with butter.
- Seal foil over potatoes.
- Grill over medium heat for 30 minutes or until tender, turning once.