- 2 large potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs Herbs de Provence
- Wash and clean the potatoes. Gently scrub the dirt off the outside of the potatoes. Next slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
- Place the rounds into a large bowl and then cover with the olive oil. Mix thoroughly. Next add the salt, pepper and herbs to the bowl. Mix and let sit for 15 minutes or so while the grill warms up.
- Over Medium/High heat cook the rounds. Marking each of the sides of the coins. Roughly 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove the coins from the main grate and place on the moveable warming grate or move the coins to a section of the grill that you have on low. Continue to cook for 10-15 minutes. At this point I usually throw my protein on the grill and keep the potatoes going until the protein is fully cooked and ready to serve.
- These coins have plenty of flavor but for your picky eaters you may have to bring out the ketchup. They will love them too.