Prep: 20 min
Cook: 10 min
Yield: 10 servings
Ingredients of Grilled Portobellos and Summer Vegetables:
- 1 whole medium yellow squash, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 whole medium zucchini, sliced in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1/2-inch thick circles
- 1 red onion, sliced in 1/2-inch thick circles
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and quartered into large flat pieces
- 1 gold or yellow bell pepper, seeds removed and quartered into large flat pieces
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Directions for Grilled Portobellos and Summer Vegetables:
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Place all of the vegetables in a shallow roasting pan. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss with the olive oil and minced garlic.
- Place vegetables, cut side down, on the white hot grill. Cook for only a couple minutes on each side until tender and nicely marked by the grill. Remove from grill and serve immediately.