Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 25 mins.
- 4 portabella mushrooms (large)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons red bell peppers, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and scrape gills with a spoon.
- Place 1 T cheese and 1 t each of the onion and bell pepper into each mushroom cap. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and egg substitute, adding salt or pepper to taste.
- Place mushroom caps on the grill and fill each with the egg mixture.
- Grill, covered, 25 minutes or until the eggs are set. Serve immediately.