- red bell peppers, small one are better
- farro or emmer, cooked
- celery sticks, chopped or sliced
- onion, chopped
- fresh chilis, finely chopped
- lime juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- Grill the peppers, either in the oven 200°C/392°F until blackened or on a grill. Let them cool down.
- Mix the farro with the other ingredients, whip up lime, salt and olive oil and pour it over the salad before mixing it well.
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers, take out the seeds and let them drip off excess liquid if needed. Then fill each pepper with the farro.
- Ready to serve!