Ingredients of Grilled Pears with Agave and Thyme:
- 4 large ripe but firm pears, halved, cored, sliced thick
- 2 tablespoons warm coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Agave nectar for drizzling
- Fresh thyme leaves for garnish
Directions for Grilled Pears with Agave and Thyme:
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush pears with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill pears for 4 minutes per side or until hot and showing grill marks.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with agave and garnish with thyme.
- Serve immediately.