Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
Ingredients of Grilled Mushrooms and Leeks:
- 2 leeks, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Directions for Grilled Mushrooms and Leeks:
- Quarter 2 trimmed leeks lengthwise; cut into 2-inch pieces.
- In bowl, toss 1 1/2 pounds button mushrooms with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Place in hot wok; cook until tender, 10 minutes.
- In bowl, toss leeks with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, until lightly charred, 15 to 25 minutes. Dust with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.