Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ingredients of Grilled & marinated summer vegetables:
- 4 red peppers
- 3 aubergines , cut into finger thick rounds
- 3 courgettes , cut diagonally into finger thick slices
- 4 red onions , cut into finger thick rounds
- large bunch flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
For the dressing
- 5 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 100ml olive oil
Directions for Grilled & marinated summer vegetables:
- Whisk dressing ingredients and some seasoning in a large bowl. Heat a griddle pan. Blacken peppers on all sides. Put in a bowl and cover with a plate until cool to touch.
- Griddle the other veg, without oiling, until charred on each side and softening. As they cook toss them straight into the dressing, separating onions into rings. Peel peppers, reserving the juice in the bowl, deseed and cut into strips. Toss in with the rest of the veg, then strain the juice over. Leave everything to cool, then season. The salad can be kept in the fridge for 2 days, but bring it out a few hrs before serving. Then stir through parsley and garlic.
- Make and take Take the salad in a large bowl, keeping garlic and parsley separate. Toss through before serving.
139 kcalories, protein 3g, carbohydrate 10g, fat 10 g, saturated fat 1g, fibre 4g, sugar 8g, salt 0.02 g