Ingredients of Grilled Green Tea Tofu:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup loose-leaf green tea
- 1 green onion, minced (white and green parts)
- 1 pound firm tofu, pressed, drained, cut into large cubes
Directions for Grilled Green Tea Tofu:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients except tofu in a large bowl, whisking to combine.
- Add tofu and marinate for 30 minutes. Thread tofu onto skewers.
- Grill for 2 minutes each side or until tofu is lightly browned.
- Serve hot with a peanut sauce.