Servings # 8.
Number of ingredients: 6.
Prep time: 20 Min.
- 2 medium zucchini, unpeeled, cut into 2×1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, unpeeled, cut into 2×1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup purchased Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In large bowl, combine zucchini, summer squash, salad dressing and pepper flakes; toss to coat. Place zucchini and squash in grill basket (grill “wok”). Reserve mixture in bowl.
- When grill is heated, place grill basket on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes to mixture in bowl; toss to coat. Add warm zucchini and squash; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with slotted spoon.
1 Serving (1/2 Cup) Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g,), Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 100mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1/2 Starch;1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.