Servings # 16.
Number of ingredients: 4.
Prep time: 20 Min.
Total time: 20 Min.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic, Chive and Cheese Bread:
- 1 container (8 oz) garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (16 oz) French bread, split lengthwise
Directions for Grilled Garlic, Chive and Cheese Bread:
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix cream cheese spread, chives and garlic.
- When grill is heated, place bread halves, cut side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Turn bread halves; spread cream cheese mixture on toasted sides of bread. Cook cheese side up 3 to 4 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated.
- When using a grill without a cover, loosely wrap the cheese bread in foil and keep the cheese soft as it heats. Or heat the cheese bread under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 260mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.