Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Yield: 8 Servings
Ingredients of Grilled Garden Veggies:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Directions for Grilled Garden Veggies:
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 24 in. x 12 in.). Combine the onion, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary; spoon over foil. Top with zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and tomato; drizzle with the remaining oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining rosemary.
- Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.