Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Ingredients of Grilled Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob in Husks:
- 4 ears sweet corn
- ice cold water
Directions for Grilled Fresh Sweet Corn on the Cob in Husks:
- Gently peel husks back to within 2 inches of the base.
- Remove silk and smooth husks back into place, completely covering kernels.
- Fill a sink with ice water and soak corn for 30 minutes.
- Drain and shake off excess water.
- The cold water stop the sugars in the corn from turning to starch.
- Preheat grill.
- Generously oil the grill to prevent sticking.
- Grill directly over medium to medium-hot coals 5 inches from the heat, turning occasionally, until tender– 15 minutes.
- Open carefully and brush on melted butter and season with salt or Check out my herbed butter.