Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 4 mins.
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -10 inches tortillas
- 1 cup finely diced apples, with peel or 1 cup mashed banana
- ground cinnamon, sprinkled on to taste
- Lightly spray an electric grill with olive oil or a nonstick spray (i.e. Pam).
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture on 2 tortillas.
- Divide apple or mashed banana between remaining 2 tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover with first 2 tortillas.
- Place, fruit side down, on grill.
- Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Turn over carefully.
- Cook for another 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Let tortillas stand for a minute.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges (you’ll have 8 pieces).