Total Time: 5 mins.
Prep Time: 3 mins.
Cook Time: 2 mins.
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray one muffin pan with cooking spray in each cup.
- Crack one egg in each cup, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide the peppers and cheese evenly among each cup.
- Place on the grill, cover, and cook fir about 2 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Top with salsa and sour cream when ready to serve.