Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 35 mins.
- 1/2 CupGreek yogurt
- 1/4 Cupfresh mint, chopped
- 1-1/2 Tablespoonssour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoonchopped garlic
- 2 Poundswhole eggplant, in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 Cupextra virgin olive oil
- Preheat a high grill. In a medium bowl mix yogurt, mint, sour cream, green onion, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Toss eggplant with oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill eggplant until tender, about 5 minutes per side. Serve with sauce.
Per serving: Net Carbs: 5 grams, Fiber: 5.3 grams, Protein: 3.0 grams, Fat: 12.1 grams, Calories: 149. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet