Yield: 10 Servings
Ingredients of Grilled Corn with Dill:
- 10 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Directions for Grilled Corn with Dill:
- Soak the corn in cold water for 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the butter, chives, dill, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper; set aside.
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Spread each ear of corn with butter mixture. Rewrap corn husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 285 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 303 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.