Servings: 12 servings.
Prep Time: 50 mins.
Total Time: 50 mins.
Ingredients of grilled corn nibblers® with lime butter:
- 3/4 cupbutter
- 1/3 cupfinely chopped onion
- 1/3 cupfinely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/3 cupfinely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cupfresh lime juice, if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package Green Giant® Nibblers® frozen corn-on-the-cob (12 count)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, if desired for garnish
Directions of grilled corn nibblers® with lime butter:
- To Bake: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil. Place frozen corn in pan. Pour butter mixture evenly over corn. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 12 (10×10-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. Stir in 1/3 cup cilantro and the bell pepper; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in lime juice and garlic salt.
- Place frozen ear of corn in center of each sheet of foil. Drizzle butter mixture evenly over corn. Fold foil over corn so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again.
- Place corn on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 25 to 35 minutes, turning occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): To bake, heat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 4g); Protein 4g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 0 Medium-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet