Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 corn tortillas
- 4 tablespoons fat-free refried beans, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon green chili, chopped
- 1/4 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- On a large piece of lightly greased foil place a tortilla. Spread 2 tablespoons of the refried beans on the 1st tortilla and spread out to the edges. Repeat with the 2nd tortilla and beans then stack on top of first tortilla.
- Scramble eggs and add green chilies to them.
- Put scrambled egg mixture on top of tortilla stack.
- Top with cheese and wrap in foil. (Add any leftover meat before you wrap it up.).
- Put on grill or in a 350 degree oven until cheese has melted and it is heated though.
- After melting cheese open carefully and top with salsa and sour cream.