Servings # 2.
Number of ingredients: 5.
Prep time: 30 Min.
Total time: 30 Min.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheesy Garlic Potato Packet:
- 1/2 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 Yukon gold potato (8 oz), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions for Grilled Cheesy Garlic Potato Packet:
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut one 14×12-inch piece of heavy-duty foil. Spray one side generously with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, pour oil over potato pieces; toss to coat. Add chives and garlic salt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese; toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on center of sprayed side of foil piece. Fold foil over potatoes so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packet over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Sprinkle with coarse ground pepper right before serving.
- These delicious potatoes partner perfectly with grilled steak or chicken.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 20), Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 310mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;0 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;0 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.