30 minutes or fewer.
Ingredients of Grilled Caesar Salad Tartines:
- Vegetable oil, for brushing grill
- 3 ½ Tbs. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 Tbs. low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tsp. vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese, plus 1 oz. for shaving into curls
- 1 ½ Tbs. olive oil
- 2 romaine hearts, each halved
- 4 large slices crusty Italian bread (½-inch thick)
- 1 clove garlic, halved
Directions for Grilled Caesar Salad Tartines:
- Brush grill grates with oil, and preheat grill to medium.
- Whisk together yogurt, 1 Tbs. lemon juice, mayonnaise, 1 tsp. mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in bowl. Stir in 3 Tbs. Parmesan; season with pepper.
- Whisk together olive oil, remaining 1 Tbs. lemon juice, and remaining 2 tsp. mustard in separate bowl. Brush oil mixture over romaine halves. Grill 6 minutes, turning once, or until brown around edges. Transfer to platter.
- Grill bread 1 minute on each side. Rub garlic halves over toast slices. Spread yogurt mixture on toast slices, and top with grilled romaine halves. Shave Parmesan curls over top.
- Calories: 208
- Protein: 9 g
- Total Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 487 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 3 g