Estimated time: 30 minutes.
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1 lime, zested and juiced + additional wedges for serving (optional)
- 1 canned chipotle, minced, + small spoonful of adobo sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- Olive oil, for spraying or drizzling
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Stir together all ingredients for the chipotle-lime butter and add a pinch of salt and pepper. (Or give it a whirl for ~10 seconds in your small chopper/food processor).
- Spread broccoli on a large baking pan and drizzle/spray with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and then transfer to the heated grill.
- Grill ~10 minutes, flipping or stirring halfway through – the pieces should have nice grill marks but not be too charred.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with spoonfuls of chipotle-lime butter (I only used half the butter and refrigerated the rest).
- Serve warm, topped with crumbled cheese.