- 1 head bok choy, thick stem removed and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon chili paste
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, chili paste, vegetable oil, scallion, and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the bok choy pieces either on a grill or on a grill pan over medium-high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes, turning every 30 seconds or so. They should get crisp, but not blacken.
- When done throw the bok choy in the bowl with the vinaigrette. Mix together thoroughly and serve.