PREP TIME: 15 Min
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hr 35 Min
Ingredients of Grilled Veggie-Pasta Salad:
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing
- 4 cups fresh vegetables, 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (12 ounces) farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
Directions for Grilled Veggie-Pasta Salad:
- Pour 1/3 cup of the dressing over vegetables. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Drain vegetables, reserving marinade. Thread vegetables on each of eight 10-inch metal skewers. Brush with marinade. Cover and grill vegetables 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning and brushing twice with marinade, until crisp-tender.
- While vegetables are grilling, cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Remove vegetables from skewers. Toss vegetables, pasta and remaining 1/3 cup dressing, adding additional dressing if desired.
You’ll have the prep done in no time when you buy precut fresh veggies at a pay-by-the-pound salad bar.
1 Serving Calories 345 ( Calories from Fat 110 ), % Daily Value Total Fat 12 g 12 % (Saturated Fat 2 g, 2 % ), Cholesterol 5 mg 5 %; Sodium 240 mg 240 %; Total Carbohydrate 54 g 54 % (Dietary Fiber 4 g 4 % ), Protein 9 g 9 % ; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 66%; Vitamin C 12%; Calcium 2%; Iron 14%; Exchanges:3 Starch; 2 Vegetable; 1 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.