- 1 pound carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Heat grill to a medium flame.
- Wash carrots and peel, if desired. If your carrots have the fronds still attached, trim to about half an inch, and you’ll have a built-in handle to eat with later.
- Whisk together butter, vinegar, and rosemary. Arrange carrots on the grill (or in grill basket) and brush butter mixture over the carrots.
- Grill for approximately 20 minutes, turning halfway through and applying more of the butter mixture.
- When done, pile into a serving plate and brush on the remaining butter mixture.